New(ish) Espada Negra song: "Chaos Born"

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 24 15:39:07 EDT 2013

just to be clear
that's actually quite good Carl.
the synth is great as I mentioned last time, but the whole thing is really good.
I just wanted to make my "people of the water" crack, since I had
never heard dolphins and whales called that until a few night ago.
and
I LIKE IT

>>> http://espada-negra.soundawesome.com
>>> http://espadanegra.bandcamp.com/