HW: tour dates

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 24 18:49:57 EDT 2013

Only responding here because i myself did not officially say where. I
am being polite, not assuming it matters.
I will be only at my hometown gig of Dallas.
I am barely able to do that and I sure wish I could be some of you
until after the tour.
have a great time,
It would indeed, be nice to say hello to you in person Arin, after ALL
these years.
Just in case you fly south.