(OFF) We can be like they are

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 11 11:32:45 EDT 2013

By the way, just to be clear:
good suggestion.
Even though I "believe" (mild language, restraint) he was "steered" in
my own field of expertise, I do not want my hand on his throat if he
still lived. (Like Clarke)
he did do one about the reptililian brain (I think) and tried to
"steer" us in some right directions much as they'd let him I suppose
:)  I also don't blame many people who can get themselves at greater
truths and then  have to "shut up".
He was on my "team" for a time when I was a kid and for that I let him pass :)
creepy about his name spelled backwards!!