(OFF) We can be like they are

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 11 11:48:54 EDT 2013

and yes, a good book could do wonders for keeping BOC-L "clean"  in
the case of "wifeless wonders" (and all the other missing things) such
as myself. I am not saying you were suggesting this in my case, to be
clear on that too!!  :)  Sagan was a great guy and a great mind.
.
I hope I get back to god. requires some serious "magick' considering
the amnesia and poor choices :) :)

I am confused about god "almighty" requiring universal rule and human
strict obedience
Who's his god??
But i find myself softening....