HW: Psychedelic Warlords- Space Ritual

SHLL (Scott Heller) shll at NOVONORDISK.COM
Tue Mar 12 05:38:16 EDT 2013

Hello Folks

Hope all is well. Curious if any one on the list besides myself has seen or has any opinions on Nik performing Space Ritual and Alan Davey performing separately?? Funny that Nik is in the USA doing the record in LA and Alan is putting it on all over the UK and also at Roadburn Festival (I will be a special guest making space sounds). Nik is not on most of these gigs with Alan and vice versa... Nik is in the USA with we will play at Roadburn.

Anyway, I am sure one or both bands will release something, which will be interesting but clearly hard to touch the original...

On another subject, I can't wait to hear the Warrior on the Edge of time in 5.1 mixed by Steven Wilson.. What a dream... I hope someone records some of the shows in at easter when the band will play the full record, apparently without sin´mon house, which is a pity as he was a huge part of that record.

All the best

Scott

http://oresundspacecollective.com