Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock Show

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun Mar 17 05:17:37 EDT 2013

http://Aural-Innovations.com <http://aural-innovations.com/>

MARCH 17, 2013: NEW AURAL INNOVATIONS SPACE ROCK RADIO SHOW

I've just uploaded a new show from Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show
#305). See the playlist below. Aural Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a day
in both streaming and download editions. You can go directly to the Radio
shows page at:

http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html.

NOTE: New reviews are posted regularly on our reviews page. Check it out at:
http://aural-innovations.com/blog/

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #305)

Space Mushroom Fuzz – “Sitting In Our Thrones” (from Something Weird’s Going
On)

Space Mushroom Fuzz – “The Palace Gates” (from When Time Trippers Collide)

My Education – “
 For All My Friends” (from A Drink For All My Friends)

The Space Rock Axiom (by Marc Power)

ST 37 – “Concrete Island” (from Awkward Moments)

The Large Veiny Members featuring 90 [Noventa] – “Sans Moi” (from Godspunk
Vol. 12)

UNIT – “Go Ahead” (from Godspunk Vol. 12)

Clear Blue Sky – “Song Of The Universe” (from Don’t Mention Rock ‘N’ Roll)

Aural Innovations ID (by Gayle Ellett of Djam Karet)

Clear Blue Sky – “Galaxy Of Dreams/Intramural Mindspace” (from Gateway To
The Seventh Dimension)

Clear Blue Sky – “Cosmic Crusader” (from Cosmic Crusader)

Clear Blue Sky – “My Heaven” (from Clear Blue Sky)

Neu! – “Negativland” (from Neu!)

Aural Innovations ID (by Stone Premonitions)

Neu! – “Für Immer (Forever)” (from Neu! 2)

Neu! – “Hero” (from Neu! ’75)

La Luna e le Stelle – “Temples Of Forever Part 3” (from Temples of Forever)

http://Aural-Innovations.com <http://aural-innovations.com/>