HRH Gig at Magna

Horse horse at DARKSTAR.UK.NET
Thu Mar 28 11:02:27 EDT 2013

Hey Crasher
Dunno if you've received anything from HRH Prog yet but if you haven't
then give them a call on:

*08700 110034

*or go to this address:

http://www.hrhprog.com/contact-us.html

and email them.
All you need is your reference and some good ID and you're in!
You can get the reference over the phone.

I hope you have got your info by now but if you haven't then I hope this
helps

Cheers

Horse

--

"Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid."
— Frank Zappa