Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock Show

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Tue May 21 12:33:12 EDT 2013

http://Aural-Innovations.com <http://aural-innovations.com/>

I've just uploaded a new show from Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show
#309). See the playlist below. Aural Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a day
in both streaming and download editions. You can go directly to the Radio
shows page at:

http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html.

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio: FRUITS DE MER RECORDS LABEL SPECIAL
(show #309)

Fruits de Mer Records is a vinyl only label founded to release contemporary
bands recording new interpretations of classic
Psych/Prog/Folk/Krautrock/Space Rock songs from the 1960s to early 1970s, by
both known and obscure bands. The label has branched out to include original
music, and some releases include both originals and covers. Throughout the
year Fruits de Mer Records (along with their Regal Crabomophone sub-label)
release LPs and 7" singles, taking great care with both art and packaging.
This special edition of Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio puts the
spotlight on the great work this wonderful label is doing.

Vert:x - "Bad Calibration" (from Strange Fish 3)

Craig Padilla - "Secret Language" (excerpt) (from Strange Fish 1)

Organic Is Orgasmic - "Lifeless Void" (Strange Fish 4)

Alpha Omega - "Paradox" (from Roqueting Through Space)

Mademoiselle Marquee - "Salvia" (from Strange Fish 5)

Cat Frequency - "The Fragmentation of St. Veronica's Veil" (from Strange
Fish 2)

Permanent Clear Light - "Cymbaline" (from Keep Of The Grass)

Jay Tausig - "Elevated Observations" (from Re-Evolution: FdM Sings The
Hollies)

Jack Ellister - "Citadel" (from 7" single)

The Bevis Frond - "Glass Onion" (from The White EP)

Sidewalk Society - "Red Chair, Fade Away" (from A Phase We're Going Through)

Langor - "Balloon Burning" (from Sorrow's Children: The Songs Of S.F.
Sorrow)

Hausfrauen Experiment - "Spirit Of The Age" (from Hausfrauen Experiment
2x7")

Cranium Pie - "Zones/Mothership Reprise" (from Mechanisms Part 1)

Soft Hearted Scientists - "Mount Palomar" (from Whatever Happened To The
Soft Hearted Scientists)

Electric Moon - "Madrigal Meridian" (from Head Music)

The Lucid Dream - "Hits Me Like I'm Stoned" (from 7" single)

Anton Barbeau/Three Minute Tease - "When I Was 46 (In The Year 13)" (from
The League Of Psychedelic Gentlemen)

Vibravoid - "All Stars Have Gone To Sleep" (from Fruits de Mer/Regal
Crabomophone Annual 2012)

The Luck Of Eden Hall - "Black Sheep" (from The Luck Of Eden Hall 2012 7")

Baking Research Station - "Jam Sand-Witch" (from Eddie Cochran
Instrumentals)

Earthling Society - "And I Heard The Fire Sing" (from 7" single)

Beautify Junkyards - "Fuga No 2" (from 7" single)

The Chemistry Set - "We Luv You" (from 7" single)

Hi-Fiction Science - "Fleance" (from Fruits de Mer Annual for 2011)

http://Aural-Innovations.com <http://aural-innovations.com/>