(OFF") "BRAIN": significant past or future

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri May 24 12:11:45 EDT 2013

Oops, sorry, and of course I meant "die" trying
However, actual people in important enough places may have to, in the process.
What the hell is wrong with people over here.
IDIOTS!!!
yes, happy birthday Albert
bye now