OFF: Public Service Announcement?

Jonathan Jarrett jjarrett at CORIOLIS.GREENEND.ORG.UK
Sun May 26 18:10:03 EDT 2013

On Thu, 23 Aug 2012, Keith Henderson wrote:
> for any/all starving musicians...Keith H.
> http://futureofmusic.org/blog/2012/08/22/free-money-youve-already-earned-it-just-fill-out-paperwork

 	Back *in* the timewarp, when Keith sent this out last year I
didn't get round to looking at it. Doing so just now, it's kind of
compelling to check for Hawkwind among all the names I don't know... and
there they are, of course. Seems as if the current manager could maybe be
working a *little* harder for them... Yours all,
 						 Jon

ObCD: De la Soul - _3 Feet High and Rising_
--
   Jonathan Jarrett       "There is scarce any tradition or popular error
Medievalist historian    but stands also delivered by some good author."