OFF: "No More Gasoline" by Espada Negra with Dunken Mullett

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Thu May 30 08:29:37 EDT 2013

Yet another round of shameless self-promotion .... :)

Here's introducing a brand new, original song by Espada Negra (that is to say myself and Andy Gilham, ex of this list), "No More Gasoline", featuring vocals, lyrics, and artwork (!) from Dunken Mullett of cult space-punk-metal band Mournblade. Even when there's "no more gasoline", this one will get ya goin'!

Espada Negra's "No More Gasoline" is now available for streaming and/or download from the following sites:

http://espadanegra.bandcamp.com/album/no-more-gasoline
https://soundcloud.com/espada-negra/no-more-gasoline-with-dunken
https://espada-negra.soundawesome.com/

As always, this new song is made freely available to those who want it (and, in fact, also to those who don't! ;) ).

Dunken's ongoing work with a reformed Mournblade can be followed via the band's Web site at http://www.mournblade.me.uk/ (which I think links to other elements of their online presence) or probably more immediately via their Facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/MournbladeUK

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson