Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock Show

martyn white martyn_white_2003 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Oct 2 01:49:50 EDT 2013

Cool!

________________________________
 From: Jerry Kranitz <jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM>
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2013 4:27 AM
Subject: Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock Show

http://Aural-Innovations.com <http://aural-innovations.com/>

I've just uploaded a new show from Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show
#316). See the playlist below. Aural Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a day
in both streaming and download editions. You can go directly to the Radio
shows page at:

http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html.

REVIEWS: Note that new reviews are posted regular to  our Reviews page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/blog/

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #316)

Jay Tausig - "Aimed At The Sky" (from Sagittarius: The Higher Mind)

UNIT - "Urban Guerilla" (from forthcoming Rock In Opposition: Phase 5)

Spids Nogenhat - "Mere Lys" (from Kommer Med Fred)

Mac of BIOnight - "Astounding Stories" (from The Eleventh Planet)

Paradise9 - "Distant Dreams" (from Take Me To The Future)

Nik Turner - "Anti-Matter" (from Space Gypsy)

Mushroom - "The Reeperbahn" (from Live at the Great American Music Hall, San
Francisco, 5-24-98)

Kevin Ayers with Mushroom - "Decadence" (from Live at the Great American
Music Hall, San Francisco, 5-24-98)

Aural Innovations ID (by Stone Premonitions)

Permanent Clear Light - "Higher Than The Sun" (from Beyond These Things)

Permanent Clear Light - "25 German Boy Scouts" (from Fruits De Mer/Regal
Crabomophone Annual 2012)

Permanent Clear Light - "Me Kaymme Joulun Viettohon" (from A Phase We've
Been Through)

Permanent Clear Light - "Afterwards" (from Fruits de Mer single)

Permanent Clear Light - "Tuitsie Fruitsie Ice-Cream Man (Madman Blues)"
(from The Crabs Sell Out)

Aural Innovations ID (by Stone Premonitions)

Permanent Clear Light - "Cymbaline" (from Keep Off The Grass)

Permanent Clear Light - "In The City" (from A Phase We're Going Through)

Permanent Clear Light - "Wherewithal" (from Fruits de Mer Annual 2011)

<http://aural-innovations.com/> http://Aural-Innovations.com