Alien 4 B&W posters for sale

Steve Freight stevefreight at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 9 10:23:31 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I'm having a clear out and have just come across 8  of these black and
white promo posters. (image courtesy of the internet
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5213/5397862121_414a495615_b.jpg )

They have been rolled not folded so no creases but may have a bit of edge
damage.

If anyone is interested (and seeing the prices recently on e-bay) I will
sell them for £7.50 including P&P in the UK.

If anyone outside of the UK wants one I'll have to check the postage costs
and get back to you.

Please mail me off-line and I'll confirm my paypal address for you.

Thanks

Steve

--
View Steve's Photos of Hawkwind Porcupine Tree and Isle of Wight
http://www.flickr.com/photos/venthawktree