Is the list up and running or is it just me?

Steve Bishop steve.bishop at DB.COM
Tue Oct 22 11:38:52 EDT 2013

Been plenty of comment on the Facebook HW site and on the Hawkwind Forum
attached to Hawkwind.com ........... but as you say, the BOC-L list has been
very quiet ...

BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List <BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET> wrote on
22/10/2013 16:22:35:

> Kenneth Ruch <kruch7 at COX.NET>

> BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET,

> 22/10/2013 16:33

> Re: Is the list up and running or is it just me?
>
> wow you are right it has been quiet
> Ken
>
> Gygax is to Gaming what Kirby was to comics
> Alas poor Elric I was a thousand times more evil than you
>
> Slice N Dice: Game and Pizza Parlour
>
> WWBYD What would Brigham Young do ?
> http://answersfromthewizard.com/
> http://ariochslair.com/
>

> On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 11:18 AM, John Majka <john.majka at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I realized today I haven't seen any BOC-L mail for a couple of weeks...
> >  Is everything still up and running or am I experiencing some email
> > weirdness?
> >
> > I just saw Nik last night in Chicago by the way and it was delightful.
> >  There was a particularly stirring rendition of Children of the Sun, which
> > was probably the high point.
> >
> > John Majka
> >
> > Sent from my iPhone

---

notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized
forbidden.

Please refer to http://www.db.com/en/content/eu_disclosures.htm for additional
corporate and regulatory EU disclosures and to
http://www.db.com/unitedkingdom/content/privacy.htm for information about
privacy.