BOC: Did anyone know about this Imaginos remix?

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Tue Oct 22 16:15:20 EDT 2013

On 22 Oct 2013, at 12:47 , Jason Scruton <js3619 at ACMENET.NET> wrote:

> Stumbled across this:
> http://www.realgonemusic.com/news/2013/3/14/blue-oyster-cult.html
> "[...] Our Real Gone reissue features a new 2012 remix and new notes by
> BÖC expert Scott Schinder, along with the original album and inner sleeve
> art."
> second question: has anyone heard this and care to comment on its quality,
> compared to the boxed set, the american recordings one a few years ago, and
> the original cd?

I nearly had a heart attack -- but then I checked the Web page, and I see that any instance of the word "remix" has now been replaced by "remaster". So I would _guess_ this is just the same remaster that appeared in the recent "big box o' BÖC" release.

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson