HW Choose Your Toychests

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 3 10:22:05 EDT 2013

Just one more unless I am called in for something.
My inuition says that Cherry Red and satellites will be more
interested in the "bigger releases", such as brand new albums and
product that would be projected for larger sales .Back on Black seems
to have a pretty good network of getting the vinyl "out there" with
reissues. Seems like Cherry Red might be struggling a little with the
vinyl :) :)
Just a guess, and the actual new Hawkwind album was slated for 2014 at
last glance.
But one can never be sure of anything.