OFF: Wilson treatment for Tull's Benefit

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Wed Sep 4 07:54:01 EDT 2013

Sorry for the off-topic post, but I believe that it was Mary who mentioned the possibility of Steve Wilson doing his thing with Jethro Tull's Benefit album?  This is apparently indeed a thing: http://jethrotull.com/benefit-2cddvd-collectors-edition/

To be released at the end of October, apparently. While, frankly, I think that the current re-re-mastered ;) version of Benefit sounds pretty good, I'm not going to complain as it's one of my perennially favorite albums. :)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson