Wankers

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Sep 14 17:27:03 EDT 2013

On 9/14/13, martyn white <martyn_white_2003 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> How embarrassing, I thought I had unsubscribed.  You are all so
>
> gracious after my remark, cool!

Martin you have no idea how embarrassed I am.
I went and laid down for a while, but I couldn't stay.
These HW groups are my social life for a few reasons.
if this is a case of "Coleman you write too many posts" then please
tell me off list.
I really reallly really really meant it about feeling SICK every time
you put up a vid and I cannot comment. Ever since we had our last
exchange which came out nicely.
I hate the thought of anyone leaving.
I like the people here. I usally read everything or very close

just in case anyone wonders- I now see youtube as "like the devil" tempting me.
I know it's rediculous that I am on dialup, but I like being
rebellious very much.
I want to give in to the devil (on this one, though) but the world
isn't helping!!

I will notice you are gone
Mike