The upcoming North American tour

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 17 13:34:56 EDT 2013

but seriously, I just came in, and before reading, I think it's just a
matter of Nik calling himself "Nik Turner's Hawkwind"

would that really prevent Hawkwind from peroforming as Hawkwind over here?
I mean unless they get so mad they pull out??

(a real question, no being smart-arse), will read article after I check mail

peace