Toronto show

Randy Hicks randyhicks1 at SYMPATICO.CA
Fri Sep 20 08:55:46 EDT 2013

I've subscribed to this list for many years and this is the first time I've left a comment. I've enjoyed keeping up to date with Hawkwind and learning about Albert Bouchard's latest projects and tours from his postings on here.

I had a chance to see Albert when he played in Kitchener here with Blue Coupe on August 16. Unfortunately there wasn't a very good crowd at the venue, but Blue Coupe put on a hell of a show. Chills went through my body as I sat in the front row watching the guys play Don't Fear the Reaper. Albert, Joe and Dennis were great as my inebriated friend and I shook their hands and had them sign their latest cd and a poster for me.

I'm really looking forward to the Hawkwind gig in Toronto on October 7. I was fortunate to get tickets before it sold out. I never thought I'd get a chance to see the band play in my life. I've been a Hawkwind fan for more than 30 years - since I first heard Sonic Attack on the "Headphones Only" show on a college radio station in London Ontario Canada.

Are there any other list members who are going to the Toronto show?