The upcoming North American tour

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Sep 21 22:11:54 EDT 2013

Was just getting ready to post, and say thank you Martyn!!
I spent 30+ mins loading this vid, which was very risky since it had
an advert, and just when I thought it was a failure it played.

This is a one-sided 45 with pic sleeve on the vinyl edition, and I've
only played it once.
This just "blew me away" using only 1 computer speaker.
I must play it lower volume next time for clarity.
As for the video itself-  Liked the boobsies!!
can do without the project monarch aspect-   I'm my own zombie :)

I see you've made a connection for me, both with the vid, and this,
must investigate!
thank you, and I remember my friend telling me the movie "ice pirates"
had a space herpe in it.