The upcoming North American tour

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 22 03:05:49 EDT 2013

On 9/22/13, martyn white <martyn_white_2003 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> It amazed me that a little shriveled-up old dude like Nik could
> still proceed apace in his mid-70s.  Power to the Geezer, man,
> I did notice that his Facebook (puke) page is labelled as
> Nik Turner (ex-Hawkwind) and I quote!
> Cheers

I only peaked at that page because I knew what was going to be there
and I am not sure I knew it was facebook when I went.

My mind went off wondering if the handshake ever took place. Kirk
seems like he might have gone off on a tangent just when it was about
to happen :) :)

also, to correct myself (please guys), when I said Nik was harrassed,
I just meant from his point of view, I happen to know he was pursued
about the manner in which his shows were billed.
I hope they have a meeting and let me get on spinning ALL the LP's.
It's what I do and I pray the the lizard people approve me to keep on :)
The world is so insane now.