NIK: The upcoming North American tour

Keith Henderson khenders64 at YAHOO.COM
Sun Sep 29 22:28:42 EDT 2013

Hey...

Space Gypsy is now up on Spotify!  Having now listened to the album in its entirety, I can say that I am duly impressed by this effort.  Blangariffic even!

Philly is on a Saturday night (Nov. 2)...I think this is a must-see event now.

Drummer Jason Willer (thanks Mike C) is Nicky Garratt's former bandmate in U.K. Subs.  (I've never heard them, so can't say anything more.)

Keith H.

P.S.  I can't always post these days without ending up on some kind of crazy 24-hour Spam ban.  WTF?  Is this common for anyone else?