Mary and the 8 HW vinyl reissues

Mary Ann Sullivan MARYANN.SULLIVAN1 at VERIZON.NET
Sun Sep 29 23:02:31 EDT 2013

The comments were funny taken in context from a smartass.

Love ya man,

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of mike c
Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2013 10:17 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Mary and the 8 HW vinyl reissues

I just wanted to say to mary that my previous comments were not intended as
blunt as it may have seemed, sorry about that if I need to be, re the
"garbage dope".
what I had in mind was "glad you found it interesting, that is why I
mentioned it here", and "look at what could be underneath the surface"

as my exuse here, there are 8 Hawkwind vinyl reissues coming out through
march on Plastichead.