OFF) LSD overdoses for Mary and any interested

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 7 23:27:58 EDT 2014

and of cousre finding a TRUE LSD-fatality woild be hard to do, unless
the death was from doing something nuts while under the influence.

the guy with my friends said "watch this", then jumped in front of a
truck and killed himself