OFF) LSD overdoses for Mary and any interested

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 8 00:00:14 EDT 2014

I realise my spelling errors and kamikaze people I've met do not
exactly look very smart.

I am embarrassed of myself last time (again), and i hope this wasn't
too tacky :)
I honestly do not mean to be a wart :) Not too often anyway :)

I thought the topic was unusual in this day, if it was as reported.