OFF) LSD overdoses for Mary and any interested

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 8 11:09:09 EDT 2014

being overpowered into nakedness was a worst fear :).

I could see where that could happen.

if only there was a safe, non frightening, legal method for old farts :)....
I wonder if clothing was a devious plot by ancient aliens to cause us
to have endless wars...

oh yeah, some peoplle NEED covering......