OFF) LSD overdoses for Mary and any interested

diff-A-cult insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 10 20:53:55 EDT 2014

my point to all this this besides teasing mary?

it seems clear enough to me that if we become peaceful and can thow
off the negative influences of ourselves, we might just get another
crack at open contact with the most intelligent beings living inside
the earth.
we might have to be "willing slaves", whatever....

besides some of the humans who also are....