OFF) Mars

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 11 12:03:16 EDT 2014

I heard some pretty wild stuff said about Mars last night.
One person was saying it appears to be only a satellite itself, and
that the actual planet itself is GONE!!

which is a real problem for human minds.....

also, that radiation seems to indicate nuclear shenanigans, etc...

But a 'new" concept has slipped into my field of vision-

that some of recovered UFO technology, assuming it exists, was neither
shot down by us, nor a crash, but maybe shot down FOR US.....
WEEEEEEEE?

I really think the (Amercan) public has got to stop the bozo shit
going on so we can get in (safely) on some of the action.
It seems like they WANT us to be worthy.

But if you will just sit there and let farmers land be grabbed and let
computers take out teachers with information you can't access being
fed to them and particpate in voting (now a criminal act I hear) :),
then I guess you get what you deserve