OFF) (edit) psychedelic "too muches"

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 11 22:56:52 EDT 2014

On 4/9/14, Jonathan Smith <smithjm77x7 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Two people-- Alexander Shulgin and Dr David Nichols developed a lot
> of psychedelics.  Others have carried on their work.
>
> The problem is that they are then sold by online vendors and  taken by kids
> who do not do their research about doses.
>
> There  have been a number of compounds with small enough doses to fit on a
> blotter, but kids will then take more too quickly and the results can be
> bad. LSD is not toxic but others  have a much lower LD50 |(the dose at
> which 50% dies).

Interesting Jonathan, thanks for that.
Unfortuanetly here, it looks like these kids were not being told what
they got, not the one that died anyway.
It (these kids here)  just seems like "one more aspect" of something
American that needs improving.
I am not ralking about ingesting illegal drugs, I am talking spiritual.
anyway, thanks, I will look at these things out of personal interest.
Glad i did my acid before this is a problem :)