Sonic Attack release

martyn white martyn_white_2003 at YAHOO.COM
Sun Aug 17 02:54:56 EDT 2014

The video is amazing man

On Saturday, August 16, 2014 7:58 PM, Carl Edlund Anderson <cea at CARLAZ.COM> wrote:

On 16 Aug 2014, at 02:38 , Steve Freight <stevefreight at GMAIL.COM> wrote:

> Surprised not to see any comments on the Hawkwind / Brian Blessed
> collaboration.
> Available to pre order on Amazon / iTunes (Amazon is cheaper at the mo) and
> released 1st September. Lets plan a (Sonic) Attack on the charts.
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8pGS4cWbHo

I fired off my pre-order on iTunes. I wish the band had an official outlet for lossless downloads of some kind, but ... well, it's kind of a novelty-ish single, so what the heck. ;)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson