(OFF) NEWSFLASH: Alan Davey

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 28 21:14:42 EDT 2014

"Hundreds of rock stars believe in UFOs and had some kind of
experience," Luckman continued, noting that the overwhelming majority
of sightings are not drug-induced. There are, however, some instances
in which hallucinogenic substances likely contributed to the
experience. The Grateful Dead's Jerry Garcia insisted that he was
locked in a spaceship for two days and saw large bug-like aliens, he
revealed. According to Luckman, people tripping on the psychedelic
compound DMT have reported similar experiences. Rock guitarist and
singer Jimi Hendrix believed he was possessed by an evil entity.
Luckman indicated that contact with negative aliens can also be the
result of taking LSD.

Several noted musicians claim to have had alien abduction experiences,
including former Kiss guitarist Ace Frehley, singer-songwriter Cat
Stevens, and 'The Red Rocker' Sammy Hagar, who was allegedly contacted
by a group of beings called The Nine, Luckman reported. He shared
details of John Lennon's UFO sighting as well as his theory about how
the former member of The Beatles was killed due to a dark alien force
(related article). Lennon's killer, Mark David Chapman, was influenced
by an entity that was opposed to Lennon's message of peace and love,
Luckman suggested. He also commented on a recent story about NASA's
underwater rover, proposing that the space agency is actually
searching for extraterrestrial life, alien bases, and UFOs in our
planet's oceans".

This time it's in reverse.