(OFF) NEWSFLASH: Alan Davey

Jonathan Smith smithjm77x7 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 29 07:53:19 EDT 2014

It worked for Arnie-- in a movie anyway.

There have been two Al Chemical's Lysergic Orchestra CDs-- a
cunning disguise from Alan Davey. They are mainly 'out there' instrumentals
done by himself, Good if u like that kind of thing. Not 'he who must not
be mentioned'.

I don't think that he and Nik have much to do with each other, but that
might change. Who knows?