(OFF) NEWSFLASH: Alan Davey

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Aug 30 13:05:25 EDT 2014

On 8/30/14, Jonathan Smith <smithjm77x7 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I thought Nik spent a lot of time in the US?

Apparently touring

I am really sad that i will not be saying hello to him in a few days,
and further that I did not have proper living conditions for him to
come take up residence with me while the two of us set out to either
destrioy or revive the dallas music scene...

I hope he might visit some day with the mucic part of it to the side.

BTW, the CD I asked about is visible in the "what's on your stereo" thread

I appreciate that last swap we did BTW (x2)