Cath a Falling Star-freighter

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 1 15:39:27 EST 2014

I wasn't intending to be rude to you Mike
This was my attempt at playing "space ball", and in hindsight maybe I
should have done my posts the next day.

I am currently trying to decide how ill I should feel. Not just this,
me in general.
I keep enetertaining the notion of leaving, but i don't want to and
more than that I don't want to be the "mentally ill BOC-L failure"

telling the truth

which I AM good at

http://www.asteroidmission.org/

I now send this because it seems like something FoFP would like as
well as others.
I read hios article and it is above me to say much at the time. I do
not as yet know enough about the thing that crashed which I saw
briefly on the news

I stuggle thinking "how much is facebook" and "how much is me"?  hehe

exactly how bad is it in my case??

addendom: i also do not assume there IS a problem with me on this one,
it just seems likely