Space Ritual's last show at Borderline London

SHLL (Scott Heller) shll at NOVONORDISK.COM
Tue Dec 2 04:14:13 EST 2014

Hello

Met up with Jon from the list (not planned) for Space Rituals last show with 4 of the members from 1970 Hawkwind. Nik, terry, Thomas and Mick plus a new bass player and then Chris (I think) on synths sounds.. IT was a hell of a fun party but not the best set I have seen them play as Mick was not up to snuff.. not as bad as Huw became for a few years but he just could not remember the songs but the rest of the band was a great and the terry and the new bass player really kicked ass... Thomas Crimbles new band, Inevitable, were a sort of Neil Young, country blues rock thing and some of it was good and some of it as pretty boring. A fun night none the less and Nik was in great spirit and played well also..

Peace
Scott

http://writingaboutmusic.blogspot.com   (A full review with pics will soon follow...)