CD player question please

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 12 15:50:26 EST 2014

On 12/12/14, Arjan Hulsebos <arjanh at wolfpack.nl> wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Dec 2014 11:23:55 -0600, mike c wrote
>> oops
>>
>> DIRT cheap
>>
>> unless I just cannot get by that way and there is a real reason.
>
> Cable from your headphone/out jack of your computer to the aux port of your
> stereo?
>
> Gr,
>
> Arjan H

hey Arjan!

good to see you appear.
still can't work a computer.
It did occur to me so many people now have all their music stored that
way now, and how that would be kinda cool.

My UFO studies just can't be interrupted by anything else (other than
2 or 3 LOUD albums here and there) :) even if I wasn't mentally
depraved in that area :)

I did stop in the local pawn shop (just now) and almost walked out
with another small DVD player.
I also meant to say, don't want to use a remote, just want simple
function access.
Are any Blue R players like that and I hope I not disturbing anyone
while showing laughable lack of knowledge