CD player question please

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 12 16:03:12 EST 2014

Oops
Just realised you were telling me to just use the computer AS the CD player

Too tweaky on the drawer and to me, music is the time when I try to
ESCAPE computers!!

Want some kind of "stereo-dedicated" component even if small, like I
have been using.
The one little DVD player (that is my best) lacks any display and
takes time to do what it is going to do.
It "acts" like a DVD player and requires a remote for any but the
basic function.

The older DVD player works fine for DVDs but glitches on CDs