for......BLANGA

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Dec 13 04:09:25 EST 2014

On 12/13/14, Jonathan Smith <smithjm77x7 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have mine now too. I like it. Nice, loud blanga. No Fred now. This is
> Steve's Krankschaft.
> I love the version  of 'Quake'-- much more upbeat than the demo.

Yeah I played it again just a while ago on the "good" DVD player.
I guess I will uncover the television set and experiment with using it
for the menu :)
(rolls imaginary eyes)

> The sound is differnt to 'Flame Red'-- more blanga.

Yeah it's good. I am especially fond of the "come fly with us" thing
I noticed all the blanga riffing

> Not sure if it is a CDR. Does not look like one.

It just seems slightly gold tinted and lightweight.....I was never
claming to know exactly what it is or isn't.
I've already peeled the tape off and will just "bill" krankschaft if
it takes anything out :)

what IS all that "deadly laser weapon" schtuff about??
I also did not fail to notice the:  "any resembelance to pork product
conicidental"

But then it IS telling you to watch out, it seems, and they take
credit for the application :)

> Recent DVD/'Blu-Ray players mostly play CDRs anyway.

yeah I guess I will get a blue ray, but just hope it does EVERYTHING
fine and operates manually, easily, especially the shuffle play
The Sony portable I always use has problems if there is TOO MUCH music
on a disc and it doesn't like CDs that have silver in the center part
where it is usually clear.

> I ripped the music from the CD and play it that way.

I wish I had a brain that extended beyond UFOs...

coded: please forgive me one MORE time, I wandered off to watch TV,
then have been sick basically with this, that and the other pain until
now, and now I am immersed in my "UFO studies" :)

I am often slow, but the "love" is there!!

ps- Blanga is a joy to behold......what a package
and it is great.