Keef Endersons 2013 list / SF movie adaptations

Paul Mather paul at GROMIT.DLIB.VT.EDU
Thu Feb 13 10:07:10 EST 2014

On Feb 13, 2014, at 9:53 AM, Michael Holmes <M.Holmes at ED.AC.UK> wrote:

> P.S. Mary: If you want some good SF, try the nine-episode Brit series from the 1970's called Star Cops.

Wasn't this from the late 80s?  For some reason I always think of Red Dwarf when I think of the Star Cops time period, and Red Dwarf was late 80s.

> The sets were as flimsy as Blake's Seven, but the plots were pretty intelligently written:

I agree with this.  It's a shame it was so relatively short-lived.  I guess it was all part of the Director General's War Against Skiffy that raged during that period...

Cheers,

Paul.