Keef Endersons 2013 list / SF movie adaptations

Michael Holmes M.Holmes at ED.AC.UK
Thu Feb 13 11:48:11 EST 2014

On 13/02/2014 15:42, Mike c wrote:
>> The Great Vegetable Rebellion. Clip here:
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_KdE_zBCE4
>

> Now that I've been gifted another televison and I have one in the
> bedroom, I allow it on for brief spurts.
> I saw them commenting about this episode a few night ago and how they
> had to struggle (holding back) their laughter since Irwin would get
> upset about retakes costing money.

If I saw it now, I'd swear it was a last episode done by a drunk and
embittered production crew who'd just been told the new series was
shitcanned. Kinda like the way the last episode of The Colby's had, in
the final scene, Fallon kidnapped by a UFO.

FoFP

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.