Keef Endersons 2013 list / SF movie adaptations

mary sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Thu Feb 13 12:40:17 EST 2014

Steve, Mike, and all other friends,
Hi all.   are there any links to star cops for free, I tried, but didn't
have any luck that of course is not saying they're not there, you know how
it is, for me.  Thanks, and Kosh is no help to me with this.

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of Steve Freight
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2014 11:20 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: Keef Endersons 2013 list / SF movie adaptations

Star Cops is one of my favourites of the period. I even love the Justin
Hayward theme, and think it would have been better as just a song rather
than a theme tune. There is also some incidental music written by Justin in
the first episode good if you like the moodies. The music does jar a bit but
you can get over that.

Having said that the symmetry of the first 2 murders with the extended theme
works so well imo.  And the conspiracies in the first 3 episodes are really
well thought out - shame about the cardboard cut-out Americans in their
space station.

Enjoy (think it's time I dig out my DVD's again)

Steve

On 13 February 2014 16:08, mary sullivan
<maryann.sullivan1 at verizon.net>wrote:

> Thanks, Mike, Star Cops, with that as a name I wouldn't check that out
> on my own, but you've always given me good leads, so I will.  As I'm
> sure you can appreciate, with my mind set and all I  wouldn't
> generally watch a show that deals with cops . I guess we're not
> talking ordinary cops, and if you say the stories are worthwhile,
> you've got my interest already.  , .  I'll check it out, now, it's a
> day I've put aside just for my enjoyment, and doing such things.
> Thanks for the lead, and I'll let you know what I think, if I can get
> it on-line.  I'll try it now.
>
> Your friends,
>
> Mary, Tim and Kosh, (a well read cat , he's sitting by my side as I
> listen to books ),  with good musical taste, and a sweet personality

View Steve's Photos of Hawkwind Porcupine Tree and Isle of Wight
http://www.flickr.com/photos/venthawktree