Keef Endersons 2013 list / SF movie adaptations

mary sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Thu Feb 13 12:57:15 EST 2014

I believe it the last, or certainly very close to you, maybe they should
have let Smith get eaten.

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of Michael Holmes
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2014 11:48 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: Keef Endersons 2013 list / SF movie adaptations

On 13/02/2014 15:42, Mike c wrote:
>> The Great Vegetable Rebellion. Clip here:
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_KdE_zBCE4
>

> Now that I've been gifted another televison and I have one in the
> bedroom, I allow it on for brief spurts.
> I saw them commenting about this episode a few night ago and how they
> had to struggle (holding back) their laughter since Irwin would get
> upset about retakes costing money.

If I saw it now, I'd swear it was a last episode done by a drunk and
embittered production crew who'd just been told the new series was
shitcanned. Kinda like the way the last episode of The Colby's had, in the
final scene, Fallon kidnapped by a UFO.

FoFP

--
The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland,
with registration number SC005336.