Keef Endersons 2013 list / SF movie adaptations

Michael Holmes M.Holmes at ED.AC.UK
Fri Feb 14 05:10:48 EST 2014

On 13/02/2014 17:57, mary sullivan wrote:

 > If I saw it now, I'd swear it was a last episode done by a drunk and
 > embittered production crew who'd just been told the new series was
 > shitcanned. Kinda like the way the last episode of The Colby's had, >
 > in the final scene, Fallon kidnapped by a UFO.

> I believe it the last, or certainly very close to you, maybe they should
> have let Smith get eaten.

That all said, I think there's space for a soap which evolves in the
direction of alien integration. It'd give Eastenders a new lease of life
to have some new tentacles on the manor, and they'd get some racy love
scenes, with the obligatory shouting and loud espanning to follow.

Of course, like the squid in L.Neil.Smith's novels, the Space Octopi
would enjoy a real ale or eighteen at The Queen Vic.

FoFP

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.