Off: Devo Guitarist Passes Away

Mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 19 21:44:09 EST 2014

Ever since I heard this yesterday, it caused me to reflect (to the
best of my ability) on the 78 Sat Nite Live appearance and also some
of the truly whacked out early video innovations I just barely
recall...

which lead to a quick look (back) at DEVO.

Now I am so inspired at ther perfect vision of what humanity IS N'OT,
I am considering starting a band around the futuristic concept of
"Climate Migrants" :)