Keef Endersons 2013 list / SF movie adaptations

mary sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Wed Jan 1 15:21:46 EST 2014

Thanks, Mike will look up "dying inside." Haven't read that one, I figured
you'd come up with a suggestion or 2, thanks, and I hope this year is a good
one for you.

Your friend,

Love,

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of Mike Holmes
Sent: Wednesday, January 01, 2014 9:36 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: Keef Endersons 2013 list / SF movie adaptations

On 31/12/2013 20:04, Ralph wrote:

> The Chrysalids is a good read - but it's hardly "fun stuff about t.p.s."

Can't believe the Beeb haven't done a TV version of Chrysalids.
Fantastic story.

Then there's Dying Inside by Soilverberg. I'm sure that Psi Power was based
more than a little on that one.

FoFP

--
The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland,
with registration number SC005336.