OFF: AI Staff Picks for Best of 2013

Jerry G jguizar at STNY.RR.COM
Wed Jan 1 21:03:15 EST 2014

On 1/1/2014 12:30 PM, Keith Henderson wrote:
> Rather than prejudice people for or against something based on my lame descriptions/comparisons, I've put links
 > to everything I list so that people can go, have a listen, and judge
for themselves whether they like what they
> hear.  And if you do, and can send a $/quid or two their way, then I feel a little better about
 > not doing it myself.  :)

   Just picked up Electric Eye, Cambrian Explosion, Kikagaku Moyo from
your list :) and Rovo and System 7 from Jeffs'. Grabbed Domovoyd,
Sophies Earthquake and The Cosmic Dead split from Scott's blog. Threw
a few on my wishlist. I have most of Jerry's list, but have to add
Census of Hallucinations to my collection.

  A big thanks for the links :)

Jerry