Keef Endersons 2013 list / SF movie adaptations

Mike Holmes fofp at STAFFMAIL.ED.AC.UK
Thu Jan 2 08:46:24 EST 2014

On 01/01/2014 20:21, mary sullivan wrote:
> Thanks, Mike will look up "dying inside." Haven't read that one, I figured
> you'd come up with a suggestion or 2, thanks, and I hope this year is a good
> one for you.

Also, despite the garish cover The Screamies/The Lost Perception (two
titles?) by Daniel Galouye is a fantastic story. They could make a great
movie from that one too.

Also Jack of Eagles by Blish and of course the classic Nightfall vovella
by Asimov.

FoFP

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.