Keef Endersons 2013 list / SF movie adaptations

mary sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Thu Jan 2 10:24:54 EST 2014

Mike, Tried finding dying inside on my service, no luck, I'm sure I'll get
the Asimov, and with any luck maybe a few more, thanks for the info.

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of Mike Holmes
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2014 8:46 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: Keef Endersons 2013 list / SF movie adaptations

On 01/01/2014 20:21, mary sullivan wrote:
> Thanks, Mike will look up "dying inside." Haven't read that one, I
> figured you'd come up with a suggestion or 2, thanks, and I hope this
> year is a good one for you.

Also, despite the garish cover The Screamies/The Lost Perception (two
titles?) by Daniel Galouye is a fantastic story. They could make a great
movie from that one too.

Also Jack of Eagles by Blish and of course the classic Nightfall vovella by
Asimov.

FoFP

--
The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland,
with registration number SC005336.