Keef Endersons 2013 list / SF movie adaptations

Arin Komins akomins at UCHICAGO.EDU
Thu Jan 2 10:29:26 EST 2014

Mary,

Dying Inside is available in audiobook form from Audible.

http://www.amazon.com/Dying-Inside/dp/B007WZTV7Y

Thx,

Arin

On Thu, 2 Jan 2014, mary sullivan wrote:

:Subject: Re: Keef Endersons 2013 list / SF movie adaptations
:
:Mike, Tried finding dying inside on my service, no luck, I'm sure I'll get
:the Asimov, and with any luck maybe a few more, thanks for the info.
:
:Mary
: